GZ Adventures has successfully hosted hundreds of Battle of the Bush Chefs challenges over the past 6 years as a fun exercise for friends or as a team build. We now invite you to participate in this amazing outdoor experience to be enjoyed after lockdown and to demonstrate the culinary skills you honed during lockdown.
T’S & C’S APPLY
COMPETITION WILL BE HELD WITHIN 6 WEEKS FROM LIFT OF LOCKDOWN
- Families will be assigned a date and compete in heats with 10 – 20 other teams.
- Each family is required to cook one of their own dishes for which the team must provide the ingredients.
- Families will be required to make 3 additional dishes as prescribed by the organisers.
- A pantry will be available to all teams from which to source ingredients for the prescribed dishes.
- Plates will be judged and scored by an impartial team based on presentation and flavour.
- The top families from the heats proceed to the grande finale.
- Grande finale plates will be judged and scored based on presentation and flavour by an impartial panel.
- The panel’s decision is final.
Early Bird Entry until 30 April 2020
- R100 per adult team member
- R80 per child under the age of 12 years
Entries from 1 May 2020
- R250 per adult team member
- R200 per child under the age of 12 years.
- Anyone may enter this competition.
- Families must consist of a minimum of 4 members and a maximum of 6 members.
- Families may purchase aprons with the Jozi Lockdown Cook-Off logo on at a cost of R90 per apron.
IN COLLABORATION WITH: